“Utopia”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lauren K
“Utopia”
Reviewed November 8, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

When you walk through the door you are greeted with hug, you will hear Alice and Hara saying "Welcome Home". That's what Just Relax is...it is home.

- The house and rooms are beautiful and always well kept. I was particularly impressed with the 'Ares Room'. Though the bed was quite firm, I found relaxation in the large bathtub and on the serene balcony.
- The areas for yoga are breathtaking: a beach platform 20 meters from the ocean and garden pagoda facing the mountains.
- The food was delicious, healthy and always something different.
- The welcome massage with Willie will have you melting into a puddle.
- We spent our day off hiking through olive fields and a Stone (ghost) Village.

I would absolutely recommend this yoga retreat to anyone looking to relax and practice yoga.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
epudwell
London
“Bliss!”
Reviewed November 6, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This week was just wonderful! The setting was beautiful with the sea just outside the front of the villa and the mountains behind. The villa was spacious and the rooms large and clean.

Morning yoga on the beach was wonderful, as it was October the sun was just getting warm as we started our practice and we could hear the sea lapping just a few meters away. We then enjoyed breakfast and had the days to ourselves to chill, swim in the sea, sunbathe, run or practice more yoga. Typical Corfonian lunch was also provided by the wonderful host Hara, which was always delicious. Evening yoga took place on the beach as the sun was setting - bliss!

The day on the peninsula was amazing. We had to take a little boat to get there and then had a picnic lunch followed by mediation, yoga and some acro yoga experimenting!

The evenings were either spent in the villa or out in a locat restaurant.

Our hosts Alice and Hara were fantastic, so friendly and helpful and always with a smile on their faces! The week was a perfect combination of activity and relaxation - I would highly recommend this holiday!!

Fi L
“Amazing time!”
Reviewed November 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I'd highly recommend this place - the atmosphere, Alice's and Hara's friendliness and helpfulness are outstanding and I felt home almost before arriving there as I felt so looked after already when booking. The villa faces the sea and you'll be enjoying Yoga sessions at the beach as well as great food - I couldn't have found anything more suitable for my needs. The no restriction - policy and "do your own thing" - approach adds a great feeling of freedom and own choice (as well regarding food - non dairy - dairy, caffeine - no caffeine, it is all up to yourself to choose, they offer lots of options - only you won't find any meat, which can be easily replaced with other protein foods to be found in the fridge). Our Yoga instructor Jocie Cox was very creative and guided us securely through beautiful Vinyasa sessions with a lot of knowledge - furthermore she offered 30mins of meditation at the beach every morning before the morning sessions which hooked me on daily meditation practise on my own after that. All in all I couldn't recommend the retreat higher and I'd definetly go back! One thing to mention - I'd check on the website which teacher/Yoga style is booked for the week - to make sure you get the most out of it. Having most amazing memories and met people whom I'd call friends now! Happy booking! :-)

ctmcdanie...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Amazing Retreat that will leave you with great memories and a fresh perspective on Life”
Reviewed November 2, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

If you are looking for an intimate yoga retreat that you will gain lasting friendships and a new perspective on life. Go to Just Relaz. Alice and Hara pour so much love into this retreat and will ensure that you are well taken care of and feeling so good on your holiday. The villa itself is a great place to stay, food is so good and the beach where you practice yoga in the morning is right outside the front door. Please go if you are looking for a great retreat. I will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
mgmgilton
County Dublin, Ireland
“Just Relax is exactly what it's name suggests.”
Reviewed October 18, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Just Relax is a little gem on Corfu with it's clean comfortable and homely accommodation located right on the beach front. Hara and Alice were wonderful hosts and guides to all things local. Dina's class on the beach was challenging and rewarding as I improved more and more each day. The vegetarian food sourced locally was hearty, wholesome and delicious.
The complimentary massage with Willie was a wonderful start to a beautiful week as was the Hot Stone Massage I booked for myself for my last day.
The provision of bicycles provided an opportunity to explore surrounding local villages.
My visit to Just Relax was everything I expected and more and I feel uplifted and energised having spent a week there.
I wish Hara , Alice and the team the very best in everything they do.

Traveling group: Solo
LaylaCos
“Montreal”
Reviewed October 17, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Just relax yoga holidays in Corfu was fantastic! Alice and Hara are wonderful hosts and made sure we felt comfortable right from the start! Food was vegetarian and delicious! The villa is pretty and clean and the beach is peaceful and gorgeous! Yoga sessions were on the beach which made it extra special and relaxing. I highly recommend booking a massage with Willi he is great. This was my first yoga retreat and will definitely not be my last! Amazing experience!

MarineLF8...
London, United Kingdom
“So relaxing and great value”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed for a week with a friend in the attic room. I had an excellent time with a well balanced schedule: lots of yoga and lots of free time, so you don't have to stress and go from one thing to the other. I loved the fact we could eat when we want in the afternoon and go out to try local foods in local tavernas in the evening. Practicing yoga outside is such an amazing experience and the evening class on the deck on the beach, with the sunset, is unforgettable. If you stay in the attic, don't expect a 5-stars stay - it's basic but totally worth the price. Well done Alice and Hara, this yoga holiday is a gem.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing