“Yoga paradise”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Noemi_dc3
“Yoga paradise”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I spent one week practicing yoga there. The house was simply amazing and I could walk barefoot to the sea.
The food was delicious and healthy, with local products.
Towels were changed every other day and we felt at home since minute one.
The atmosphere created among students, teacher and hosts was magical and one week felt like a whole life.
Truth is I have only good things to say. Even the day off the hosts took care of our desire of doing a boat trip.
I'm really thankful for this experience and will definitely go back. Extremely highly recommended for all yogis.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Antonella...
Paris, France
“Yoga-holidays-retreat in Corfu”
Reviewed August 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wonderful stay " Just Relax " . The organization of Alice and Hara was great ! Their energy , that of the villa and the group was " amaaaazing " . The place and the courses with Matthew Boldron and Lorena promoted relaxation and reconnection with oneself. The food..hmmmmmm ;). I am extremely grateful for the 10 days spent at Just Relax
Book your holidays there, you will spend a nice time there.

Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
magdalena...
Austria
“Unforgettable holidays - just perfect!”
Reviewed August 6, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I booked this holiday quite spontanious and didn't really now what to expect. But Alice was so so nice also with all my questions before via email! Then the holiday in Corfu was really great! The 2 adorable Greek girls organised everything so well - the taxi, the villa, the food, the excursions ... and the best thing of it was of course the yoga sessions twice a day in front of the ocean in the morning and in the garden in the evening <3 We were such a nice group of ladies from different places of the world and different ages - all together a really inspiring, active week on a really beautiful island! :)

Marionyog...
“Just perfect !”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I spent almost 2 weeks with just relax and it has been awesome !! Yoga Teachers (i did 2 retreats) were amazing in their own style. And practicing yoga in front of the sea makes you feel in paradise.
The villa is beautiful and as in the pictures, you wont be disappointed !! And the Food, the food !!! Yummy !!!
Thanks a lot to Alice and Hara for the love they put in every action they do for us to be relaxed !!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MartaB103...
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I travel with no expectations as this was my first Yoga Retreat and I had a total open mind but let me tell you fellow yogis the week I spent in Just Relax was exceptional. The beautiful location, the villa, the home made and organic food, Alice & Hara and the group of fellow yogis- including the fab teacher made this one of my best holidays EVER!!
I loved it so much I am definitely coming back next summer for a second round, same I cannot make it sooner!.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Your age range 35-49
AliciaPea...
Doha, Qatar
“A Perfect Week”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was my first yoga retreat. I will certainly be doing more and the bar has been set very high for my next one.

Alice and Hara are delightful creatures, and the retreat they have set up is a reflection of what happy, warm and friendly ladies they are.

Nothing was too much trouble for the girls, they arranged a taxi to meet all those arriving together, arranged a very reasonable rental car for our day off and were always on hand if we needed anything. The house is kept spotless and I really enjoyed both of the yoga spaces.

They house is huge, ample space to socialise or chill out alone. I stayed in the dorm room of 4, and even with 10 people ( 12 including our hosts who are there a lot) it never once felt crowded. You can lounge in the yard or the beach is just across the road.

Zara our yoga instructor was fabulous and when we weren't practising yoga was very much one of the gang. Hara is Greek and prepares lovely Mediterranean style food for the brunch which was a highlight of every day. She makes a mean tatziki ;)

There is a beach bar across the road, a small grocery and Tavernas in walking distance and the town of Acharavi is a short cycle away and has pharmacy/supermarket everything that you need.

If you are undecided as to whether to book a week at Just Relax I can tell you emphatically to DO IT!!!!!

bridgetw8...
Oslo, Norway
“Fantastic - highly recommended yoga retreat with the best hosts”
Reviewed August 4, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

"Just Relax Yoga Holidays was fantastic, the accommodation was really great, the food was home cooked and delicious, and the overall atmosphere was full of positive energy. You have the beach all to yourself to enjoy, bikes to get to town, and a covered pergola or sea view for yoga practice. I've made friends i will meet again and improved my yoga practice so much in just one week with the great coaching of Mathieu Boldron. Thanks Hara and Alice you are fantastic hosts, we had a blast - I will be back!"

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything about this holiday was easy, fun, friendly and relaxing!!
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing