“Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, great location...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
459lsmith
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, great location and beautful views!”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Throughout our stay we were really well looked after. Alice and her team ensured that we had everything we needed and kept things relaxed by offering a flexible service, which was really well tailored to our individual needs.
The location of the villa couldn't be better, right beside the beach with amazing views of the sunset each evening.
There was plenty to do locally and the Just Relax team were always available to provide information and local insight on the best places to eat, drink and play.
Thank you for an amazing stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Mosquitos (can't be helped!)
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Amanda W
“Yoga holiday by the beach”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I had a lovely time here, the accommodation was great, I loved the Yoga (Zara was a fantastic teacher) and the beach was pretty much right at the end of our garden. Alice and Hara were perfect hosts.

Traveling group: Solo
Paula S
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Yoga Holiday Arachavi”
Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This yoga retreat is just what you need to escape from the everyday stresses of life. It's very close to a lovely beach, the food was excellent, the rooms are very clean and spacious, The yoga teacher was inspirational and I would certainly visit her yoga studio in London for a class or two, if I lived closer to London I would attend every week.

Birgit C
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed July 22, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

A friend and I booked with Just Relax Yoga holidays for our first ever yoga retreat. The setting of the villa is stunning with a large garden at the front and back of the property and beautiful views of the beach & sea. The rooms are simply furnished but comfortable. Alice and Hara couldn't be more helpful. The homemade food was delicious Greek dishes which we enjoyed on the terrace every day. Our yoga class on the island which can only be reached by boat was also a very special experience. Willi, the masseur, should most definitely not be missed, he is amazing!

The teacher was just mind-blowingly good and we had a fabulous group of people with lots of laughter.

I will most certainly be back!
B

Traveling group: Friends
Birgitte...
“A wonderful place to adventure and relax”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was my first solo vacation and everything went smoothly thanks to Hara and Alice. They replied instantly to my inquiry, and I felt very safe and taken care of before I arrived. They was there to welcome me when I arrived 1 am in the morning. The whole experience was great from the start to the end. The yoga places was amazing. One was at the ocean with great view and sounds from the waves. The other place was in the garden with shadow and mountain view, so it was not too hot to do yoga in the evening. The food was also very good, I never went hungry. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and great new tastes. Also a very pretty island worth exploring on your day of. Over all, a very pleasant experience with wonderful people.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lauren F
“Fabulously fun and relaxing yoga holiday”
Reviewed July 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

A friend and I went on our first ever yoga holiday in Corfu and loved it! The organisers were wonderfully friendly and welcoming. The teacher was great and fully supportive of our beginner status. The local area was beautiful, the coasts in Corfu are well worth a drive! Overall, we had a great holiday- the right balance of some yoga, sun and the opportunity to relax. I would thoroughly recommend this holiday and am going to plan a return trip soon!

Management Response
Jul 15, 2016
Hi Lauren!!
First yoga holidays but not the last one :)
Come back when you want in Corfu :)
All the best

Alice
katiemegs
New York City, New York
“Best Holiday I've ever taken”
Reviewed July 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

From before I actually booked the holiday, I felt welcomed and taken care of. They thought of everything to make my experience wonderful and relaxing (they helped me coordinat transport to and from the airport/book excursions/etc.)
The villa itself is stunning, so clean and right on the water. The first thing I did when I checked in on Saturday was to take a nap on the hammock while listening to the ocean - talk about relaxing. We were so well fed too! They brought different dishes from local restaurants so we could get a variety and experience everything. The yoga locations and times were just right - they have a private section right on the beach as well as a covered area looking at the mountains in the back. I felt safe and calm and wonderful.

Management Response
Jul 15, 2016
Thanks darling !!

The hammock is missing you :)

Happy to have you with us, hopefully see you soon in Corfu

All the best
Alice
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing