“Perfect location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
new Outdoor Heated Jacuzzi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ivaylo I
“Perfect location”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house i slocated in perfect location. It was very easy to book as well. People in-charge were very helpful. There is also amazing restaurant located 2 minutes away from the villa.

Thank you for everything and for sure we will come back fo our next summer vacation!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 8, 2017
Dear Ivaylo

We very much appreciate your comments and we look forward to welcome you in Sea House or in one of our Villas

Kind Regards
Dimitris kantalis
Jfbartley
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“A perfect escape”
Reviewed March 23, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for a week with my wife and I can say that it was absolutely perfect for us! We live in a busy town and were looking for a slice of tranquillity, which I can happily say we have found.
Nothing quite compares to enjoying breakfast on the terrace overlooking the sea. Both myself and my wife love cooking and using the grill outside became the perfect excuse to eat 'al fresco' for the week!
For those seeking a beautiful and relaxing holiday, then I would highly recommend Sea House Cottage, the owner was also very proactive and prompt.
Looking out of the window to grey skies in the UK, I do have to say to myself, 'Take me back!'
Thank you for a great holiday!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The stunning location
Liked least: Nothing!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 23, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to see you again next year and why not once more this season.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing