This was my first trip to Greece with my siter and cousin, all first timers here and it was one of the best holidays I've been on. That is saying a lot as I've stayed in some amazing hotels and normally prefer travelling to far off destinations!
the hospitality was amazing, the staffw ere so friendly and both my sister and I are vegetarian and we always had plenty to eat and everyone was so accomodating!
The location was perfect, right on the sandy beach, always enough deck chairs, even though the hotel was fully booked (actually bungalows!). Never felt overcworded and never queued at meal times either.
The bungalows were beautiful and unique, the only thing that needs to be upgraded are the showers, very good power showers but a bit dated. Nothing major though!
The food was sooo tasty and so fresh, the views were to die for, and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.
The bus and taxi stands are right outside, as well as lovely Greek restaurants and bars. Heraklionis only 15 mins drive away and any tours can be easily booked though the hotel reception.
The staff here are genuinely nice, the guests are cultured and the atmosphere is wonderful.
You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Civitel Creta Beach Hotel & Bungalows is a 4 –star resort hotel offering spacious accommodation and an array of facilities on the 9km white sandy beach of Ammoudara. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and free on-site parking is possible. Heraklion City is 5 km away. This holiday hotel has a great selection of guest accommodation on offer. Guests can choose between the standard guest rooms or the pretty bungalows which are situated in the hotel’s gardens. Set close to the beach, the main restaurant boasts Aegean Sea views and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner on buffet style. The a-la-carte restaurant offers delicious Greek and international dishes, appetizers salads and desserts. Leisure facilities at the hotel include a large swimming pool and sun-bathing area, tennis courts and beach volleyball. There is also evening entertainment. For children, there is a separate swimming pool and a mini-club. The Civitel Creta Beach Hotel is well-positioned for exploring the surrounding area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Civitel Creta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Beach Hotel And Bungalows
- Civitel Creta Beach Crete/Amoudara