my boyfriend and i stayed at this hotel. there were a few problems:
1. the hotel wanted 5 euro a day for airconditioning
2. breakfast was poor, i wasn't at dinner. at breakfast there was no salads, there were a few jams, cereal, cheese...
3. the hotel wouldn't give us towels to take to the sea. they said that the only place we can use it is only at the hotel, so we had to buy towels.
4. the pool was small.
5. there was no bath at the shower, and it was very small. our tap broke down. the lamp at the room didnt work, very very small tv
6. the reception closes very early and opens very late (we didn't check out!! we left the keys near the reception at their request)
the good things:
1. cheep - it's a good place to crash , clean bed, 10 minutes drive from heraklion on bus.
2. there are a few nice stores next to the hotel
3. staff is nice
4. very close to the beach.
a good place to crash at low budget trip. my boyfriend and i only slept and showered there. most of the day we were all over crete. it's very recommended to rent a car in this case!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your MariRena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marirena Hotel Amoudara
- MariRena Hotel Crete/Amoudara