We are a family of 4 with young children (age 5 and 3) and travelled with another family. We spent 10 days in this hotel.
The hotel is a big property, with many facilities onsite (casino, disco, a couple of restaruants, tennis, spa, swimming pool - indoor and outdoor, etc).
There was a great variety of choice for breakfast! There was even a special table for children to be able to reach and choose their own breakfast.
Our children loved the outdoor and indoor pool,and spent most of their time there. The children also ventured to the kids club, but did not stay. The staff seemed friendly enough and there was activities scheduled for children.
We hired a car during our stay, so was able to venture out of the hotel and into Split town center for dinner. We were recommended very good restaurants each time! We ate at the following restaurants: Boban, Adriatic, Adriana, Varos to name a few. Most of them were fish restaurants, which were all fresh!
We also took part in the water river along the River Cetina with Ivan, and had a great afternoon! You can book this adventure by the hotel reception area.
We would back again to Split. Next time, we would spend some time visiting the islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana