Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel at the end of August 2013. We choose this hotel in spite of some negative reviews here, and I'm glad we did! When we travel, we appreciate hotels that offer good service, nice restaurants, clean area and nice rooms, with a hint of luxury as well. This is exactly what Le Meridien Lav offered to us. The minute we checked in we felt us warmly welcome. What we were really happy for was that we got our room immediately after we arrived at the hotel although it was only 9:30 am.
We had a superior room with a sea view and were really happy with it. The only negative thing was that the walls are quite thin so the quality of our sleep wasn't that good in the first nights.
We really enjoyed the pool area of this hotel. It wasn't crowded at all (end of August), as some reviewers claimed, so we could find sunbeds easily for ourselves every day. The restaurants in the hotel are okay, but somewhat high priced in comparison with the price level in Croatia.
All in all, we really enjoyed our stay and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana