We spend 16 wonderful days in this hotel. It was our third and best time till now. Everything was well organised (from the transfer from airport,through friendly reception at check in, till our room at marina side with beautiful view). Nice, friendly staff, good food, beautifull room on the marina side, nice beach made this really nice holidays.Our kids(10 months and 3-year old boys) loved it!
We enjoyed a lot evenings for us while our 3-year old played at the childrens corner. The breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of products and the staff made it very pleasant. Special thanks go to Meri and Branko for fulfilling all our wishes and made that we always had a good start in the day. They even surprised us for our wedding anniversary and made it extra special.
Also many thanks go to sommelier Ivan who made our dinners pleasant and always suggested us good local wines. Pity he was not every evening with us! Our room was spacious and always nicely cleaned.We wouldn't recommend to use laundry service(one of our shirts was destroyed!) The 7palms restaurant was a real disappointment (not motivated and unfriendly staff) though pizza is very good.
Most probably we will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana