We spent two nights in Le Meridian Lav in Split at the beginning of May and really loved the place. We stayed in one of the Deluxe rooms overlooking the Marina with stunning views of the sea. The hotel is a classic in Split and was fully renovated five years ago.
We were in the mid-season sale rate which was a fantastic deal. I suspect that the place might get quite busy during the high season in July and August, but as we were in low season we had no trouble getting a place in the pool or using the spa. Staff were great, particularly Giusseppe, the rooms division manager, who personally looked after our reservation when we got in touch to check a few things before our arrival and made a point to greet us personally once we got to the hotel- a personal touch which most definitely added to our great experience. Tip: our rate included dinner which we had in the stunning terrace of the Spalatum restaurant which has the most incredible views of the sunset over the sea - definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embark on a journey of coastal discovery. Found on a pristine part of the coast and featuring emerald clear waters a stone’s throw away from Split, the Le Méridien Lav’s unique location invites guests to easily explore the imposing Dalmatian coast stopping every few kilometers to admire scenic towns and villages including those of Trogir, Omiš, Solin (Salona) and Makarska as well as the nature parks of Biokovo (St Juraj) and Krka – all within an hour’s drive from the hotel.MOVE! A resort like no other in the region, Le Méridien Lav Split offers unparalleled facilities for those looking for action-packed travel. Energize your mind and body with an early morning jog along the beach or play away in some of the resort's numerous sport facilities (tennis courts, tennis, beach volley, boules, free climbing wall, archery, diving, water sports, yachting, cycling, wellness club ) Large superior and deluxe rooms and family suites are perfectly sized to accommodate two adults and up to two children. The Penguin Club offers a safe, educational and entertaining experience for the kids. Club's fully qualified nursing staff will keep busy their inquisitive mind! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Le Meridien Lav Split reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Lav Split Hotel Podstrana
- Le Meridien Podstrana
- Podstrana Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Lav Split Croatia/Podstrana