We got a tiny apartment with a small terrace open to the other terraces of the neighbouring aparts, it was very dark since the only light came though the terrace that was against a high rock. Plenty of mosquitoes, tiny pool. The beach was free but no sand and tiny. il was at maximum 2 metres large on low tide. You need to go early for a swim, there is lots of people coming to this tiny beach, impossible to lay down to sunbath. The alternative was to pay to access the larger pools at Le Meridien, the hotel next to it. Very little to do for children, you need to pay for everything (like mini golf or tennis at Le Meridien) It is far from downtown and there is very little to do. Really disappointing and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence reveals a new dimension of luxury in Podstrana, Croatia. Only 8 km south of Split, our brand new suites and apartments offer impressive premium features and modern interior designs creating a perfect living atmosphere. Located on the Dalmatian coast, the most beautiful riviera of the Croatian Mediterranean, and nestled in the five-star hotel resort, Le Meridien Lav, providing numerous facilities you can enjoy. The Residence serves as the perfect home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Hotel Podstrana
- The Residence Croatia/Podstrana