“True Hospitality”

White Water Inn and Waterfront Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stony Rapids
White Water Inn and Waterfront Lodge
Ranked #2 of 3 Stony Rapids B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 14, 2013

After 43 days of hard paddeling from La Ronge to Black Lake last summer our 3 days at the Waterfront Lodge were nothing short of fantastic. Heather and Pete could not have done anymore to make our stay comfortable and relaxing. Beautiful situation on the river, great home style food and warm and welcoming service. Look foward to returning next June.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank obethree
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a week while working in Black Lake. The staff are all very warm and welcoming. Always greeted us with a smile!
I should include that we were originally booked at Al's Place, but when I called a couple days before our arrival with a meal question I wad told they could no longer accomodate all 5 of us because they had a crew coming that would likely end up being "repeat customers" so some of our rooms were given to them! NOT good business practice in my opinion, so I cancelled our rooms and called The White Water Inn. Heather was happy to accomodate us...all 5 of us AND it was much less expensive!
The rooms are a little tired, could use an update, but they were perfectly clean and very spacious.
Meals here are fantastic! Home cooking at it's best... You have all the hot breakfast choices cooked fresh and also a continental option. They provided us with a choice of bagged lunch each day as we were 25km away and could not return to the hotel for lunch. Supper.. Oh my goodness... Supper was amazing every night!
Overall, this is a great place to stay and I plan to return in the summer as a tourist...such a beautiful location.
I will highly recommend The White Water Inn to anyone going to this location.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Travel4Fun56

Been to White Water Inn and Waterfront Lodge? Share your experiences!