“Overcharging, rude, nasty service and terrible food”
Review of La Fornacella

La Fornacella
Ranked #22 of 110 Restaurants in Ercolano
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Overcharging, rude, nasty service and terrible food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

There were hardly any toppings on our pizzas and they were tasteless. The waitress did not come to us, I had to go and look for her. In the bill she charged us the dreaded 'Coperto' of Euro1.50 per person = Euro 4.50, the cost of two horrible pizzas and 15% service charge on the sum of the above. The cost of 'coperto' and service charge was higher than the cost of two pizzas. I asked for the discount on the bill because i did not think the quality of service and food deserved the service charge, which is moreover, covered by the 'coperto'. i asked to talk to the Manager but the waitress announced that she was the Manager. She literally pushed me out of the restaurant, shouted at me that she was working and I was on holiday, Bye, Bye' in French and was extremely nasty and aggressive. I said that I will never come to this restaurant again and she just shrugged her shoulders. Nasty, very nasty experience.

• Visited October 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“What a find !! Very good !!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We came across this restaurant by accident on our first night and ended up going again for all 3 nights during our stay !! Its full of locals with very good value for money ! The parma ham and rocket pizzas were excellent !!

Visited August 2012