“Long wait and poor food.”
Review of Lakeland Grill

Lakeland Grill
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Bonnyville
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Lebanese, Pizza, Steakhouse, Canadian
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I ordered the steak sandwich special by phone because I was in a tight time crunch. They told me it'd be ready in 15 minutes. It turned out to be 40 minutes as I sat and waited and waited. The ridiculous thing is that the crappy low quality steak was only a half inch thick and in two distinct pieces so it would only take a few minutes to cook. Therefore it was not put on the grill until probably a half hour after I ordered it and 10 minutes after I asked the waitress what the hold up was. Also, I ordered it medium and it was well done. The restaurant was not overly full at all, as it was a Wednesday. I had to take the order to go so they packed a plastic knife and fork. When I got the package open, I had to eat the steak with my hands because the plastic utensils were kids sized and too flimsy to cut steak. I probably wouldn't be writing this review if the manager had made any attempt at all to placate me with something other than an apology. A free soda while I waited, a free desert... She would have been smart to offer me my next meal free just to get me back in there. As it stands now, I won't be returning. I am treated much better in other local eateries.

4  Thank Steve M

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I found LakeLand Grill to have a fairly large selection and good food. the staff is vary friendly and helpful they are vary fast if you are in a hurry it is a good family Restaurant.

2  Thank Bruce F