“very nice hotel”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bonnyville
kamloops
“very nice hotel”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The rooms were very clean. hotel is well kept, Staff was very nice.. I was helped by Meghan. Very sweet girl.. Very good at her job. breakfast was great. I will be back to this hotel for sure.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Best Western Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for our Hotel. I will pass along your nice compliments to our Staff and especially Meghan. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Hotel is very modern looking, beds are very comfortable, rooms are kept very clean. Breakfast was good and lots of variety.
Both women (megan and Sharon) working at the frontdesk at my check in were very friendly and pleasent, were quick and efficient. Will stay again if im working in the area.

Room Tip: no swimming pool, but a hot tub.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Pembroke, Canada
Reviewed June 5, 2012

booked a family room for our stay in bonnyville to visit family and friends,what a smart choice Our check. in was very quick and pleasent,the front desk agent really knew what she was doing ,upon entering our room we were very pleased to see that the kids had there very own room,absolutly wonderful,the room was very clean and had all the iteams you needed for a one night or longer stay,they supplied everything from what you would normally get like shampoo and soap,to body lotion,vanity kits and even makeup remover,another absolutly wonderful surprise.After a very relaxing sleep in what was the most comfortable bed ever, we went down stairs for breakfast,it was absolutly amazing ,they had everything from cereal,too hot breakfast iteams,there was such a good selection,and to think it was all free,The breakfast attendant was very friendly and made us feel right at home.I must say we made the right choice with booking with best western,the staff was absolutly remarkable,everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping,the breakfast attendant,even the maintance man made us feel right at home.We will be staying there everytime we come back.thanks very much for a very enjoyable and delightful stay

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Booked two rooms for two nights at this hotel for a family function. It is located on the very east end of town next to the Agriplex. Travelling with a small dog so could not have the family suite room. All pet rooms are on the first floor.
Many good points to recommend this hotel:
1. new hotel, rooms with 9 foot ceilings - very fresh and spacious, extra tall shower
2. wardrobe, fridge, microwave, coffe maker, iron and board in room
3. comfortable beds
4. breakfast room and food looked very nice although we did not eat there
5. friendly front desk staff
6. dog treat pack at check-in
7. wall mounted big, flat screen TV
8. free, good access and speed wifi
9. Tim Horton's next to the hotel parking lot
Just one problem which can be a deal breaker for light sleepers: poor sound insulation resuling in problems with the noise levels from the road traffic, side entry doors slamming shut loudly and constantly at all hours and shower/water noise from other rooms. This may not be an issue with rooms on the upper floors but was a big issue for me on the first floor which is a shame as otherwise this is a really great hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room at the back of the hotel away from the road noise and away...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
BWBonnyville, General Manager at Best Western Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Hello,
Thank you so much for your wonderful positive comments on our Hotel. We try so hard to accomodate everyone who stays here. I am definately a "pet friendly" believer as so many people travel with their pets. We chose the first floor for convenience to pet owners to go out the side door. We tried to offer upper floors, however guests were not interested in taking their pets downstairs. Along with convenience to the outer door, comes the constant movement that goes wtih the door opening and closing all the time. We adjust the closure all the time, but for safety reasons we choose to have it close properly. Shower noise is beyond my control.
I am glad pointed out the positive items also and welcome you back anytime to stay in another location to reduce the noise for you and your family. Thank you once again for taking the time.
Calgary
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Very pleased to find this newer hotel in a small town. Excellent customer service, friendly staff, spotless, spacious room with a comfortable bed and high quality linens. Breakfast room offered spacious with a good selection of breads, cereals, eggs, sausages, bacon, fruit and juices. Well done!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BWBonnyville, General Manager at Best Western Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2012
Thank you so much for the review complimenting our Hotel, staff, service and Breakfast Room.
We are thrilled that we made your stay so enjoyable and appreciate you care enough to let us know.
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in Bonnyville for work this past week, and had the opportunity to stay at this Best Western! I was welcomed into the hotel by the most friendly front desk lady, my check in was super quick and she offered me a fresh baked cookie!!! I had 2 they were so good! I stayed in what's called an executive suite ( had a living room with a couch and a bedroom) the room was super clean and smelled fresh. I wanted to go somewhere for a bite to eat and stopped by the desk to ask where was good, the lady gave me her recommendations then told me they also had a book with guest recommendations. I took her advice and went to the restaurant she told me about ( awesome food) when I came back the front desk girl was there and asked me how my dinner was, I told her good and thank you, she asked how everything in my room was and asked if I would like a wake up call in the morning and i said yes. I went back to my room watched some tv on a very nice flat screen tv, and went to bed. I dont usually have that great of a sleep in a hotel but the beds at this best western were so comfortable I slept like a baby. In the morning I made my way down to the breakfast room, I was told there was a continental breakfast but this was a lot more then I had expected. I made a plate with a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream,a breakfast wrap and a few rashers of bacon, complimented by a nice glass of orange juice, a great breakfast and free to top it off! I went back to my room showered and went down to check out, although there were a few people there to check out I was surprised how quickly the process was and how the customer service from the desk lady was just a good as the girl the night before! My stay at this best western was wonderful, I would defiantly recommend this hotel should you be in te Bonnyville area, the beds, the customer service, the breakfast, and the cleanliness are all outstanding qualities this hotel has!

• Stayed April 2012
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our Hotel. My Staff an I personally thank you for the wonderful comments and compliments and want you to know that we are so pleased that we, as a Team have made your stay so enjoyable. We hope to see you again.
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Nicely modern dark decor. Warming entrance & staff. Bed are good. Breakfast Bar plenty and lots to pick from. Peoples working there are nice and makes you feel very welcoming. They are helpful and nice. I will come here in April again. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
BWBonnyville, General Manager at Best Western Bonnyville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Hello,
All of the Staff would like to thank you for the compliments you have given to the BEST WESTERN Bonnyville Inn & Suites and we are looking forward to your visit in April.