“Rude management!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bonnyville
Western Budget Motel Bonnyville
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Bonnyville
“Rude management!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Terrible customer service! We booked our room at this hotel weeks in advance, after traveling 8 hours and arriving to this hotel at the time we told them that we would be there, they gave our room away to a "preferred" customer! And we were yelled at as if it was our fault. They never warned us or helped us out. Male manager is TERRIBLE! DO NOT RECOMMEND! You might get yelled at!

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank Ncwgp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
edmonton
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Staying in Bonnyville for work, was unable to get into the days inn so went on over to the western budget. I went to crawl into my bed to find a few black spots on the sheets, knowing a little about these bugs i took another look at the mattress, as i moved the mattress pad a handful of bedbugs crawled out from under the bed. Was able to grab one and kill it, pulled up a pic on google of a bed bug to verify that what i found was indeed a bedbug, and sure enough, it was perfectly identicle.. I continued to then pack up all my stuff, get in my truck and drive to cold lake and got a room there. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS PLACE to ANYBODY I KNOW! room was dirty, smelt like smoke. Was NOT impressed and will NEVER stay here again. If your pressed for a room and have no choice but to stay here i must reccomend something.. Sleep in your vehicle. My room was #204. BE AWARE

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
9 Thank jacob o

Travelers are raving about these Bonnyville hotels

Dease Lake, Canada
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had an amazing time in this motel all the staff we're very friendly and the managers were very helpful... My room looked amazing one of the best ive been in. THe motel was very clean, the room service was excellent. Wish more motels could be more like this one

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank funtimewesty190
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2011

the room was crap and 3 weeks after i checked out they committed fraud against my credit card and refused to refund it

Room Tip: midtown was better and cheaper
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
6 Thank cassidy l
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 31, 2011

They are known as the BUDGET motels for a reason.. so dont expect Four Seasons style rooms. Most rooms include Kitchen, fireplaces, and everything - so it is very nice.. rooms are spacious. The pool is great, and included breakfast - all starting at $59! Restaurant on site is great, will also includes a lounge to have a drink and watch the game. Definately will return next time I am in Bonnyville!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank bucatime23
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My boyfriend is staying in this hotel for work. What a shack... your better off sleeping in your car. I've been to third world countries and felt more safe with keeping my belongings out in the open. The cleaning staff have stole from the guys. The place is never cleaned... We rented a room one time the bathroom toliet was used and not flushed... yuck... If you want your room cleaned youll be waiting till about 4 to 630 pm. This place is a joke... Would not recommend to rats.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank HappyCamper2_10
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Great Value. Room included a fridge, stove and all the comforts of home including a fireplace. Very clean all the way around. My only complaint would be that they didn't have ironing boards in the rooms. However... the front desk was more than happy to deliver one to my room.

Free Breakfast was great.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business