“Very nice”

Add it.
Western Budget Motel Bonnyville
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Bonnyville
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had an amazing time in this motel all the staff we're very friendly and the managers were very helpful... My room looked amazing one of the best ive been in. THe motel was very clean, the room service was excellent. Wish more motels could be more like this one

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank funtimewesty190

Reviewed October 13, 2011

the room was crap and 3 weeks after i checked out they committed fraud against my credit card and refused to refund it

Room Tip: midtown was better and cheaper
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank cassidy l
Reviewed March 31, 2011

They are known as the BUDGET motels for a reason.. so dont expect Four Seasons style rooms. Most rooms include Kitchen, fireplaces, and everything - so it is very nice.. rooms are spacious. The pool is great, and included breakfast - all starting at $59! Restaurant on site is great, will also includes a lounge to have a drink and watch the game. Definately will return next time I am in Bonnyville!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank bucatime23
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My boyfriend is staying in this hotel for work. What a shack... your better off sleeping in your car. I've been to third world countries and felt more safe with keeping my belongings out in the open. The cleaning staff have stole from the guys. The place is never cleaned... We rented a room one time the bathroom toliet was used and not flushed... yuck... If you want your room cleaned youll be waiting till about 4 to 630 pm. This place is a joke... Would not recommend to rats.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
7  Thank HappyCamper2_10
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Great Value. Room included a fridge, stove and all the comforts of home including a fireplace. Very clean all the way around. My only complaint would be that they didn't have ironing boards in the rooms. However... the front desk was more than happy to deliver one to my room.

Free Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank nathrbrts
Reviewed April 28, 2010

My partner and i checked in and they gave us a room with three single beds. the bathroom was dirty and tiles and grout falling off the wall around the tub. asked for a different room and they flatly refused
Service was the worst I have ever had and I travel for a living and was apaulled.
I understand this place is two years old and I have staid in better dives.
I will be contacting the head of this chain and will never recomend this chain to anyone ever and if I have to do an article on this hotel/motel then it wont be nice at all
Dont stay there unless you are desperate. Sleeping in your car is much better.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BcWolf013
Reviewed April 15, 2010

We ended up going to this motel late at nite about 10:30 pm and because of the storm ended up with an expensive room. Told to go up and turn on the gas heater and relax but had to phone down to ask how to turn it on, no remote, works on room thermostat. Fan so noisy on the fireplace couldn't hear the tv or each other so turned off. The fridge would not quit running so we turned the temperature down so it was off and that created water on the floor (found out in the middle of the nite). No wireless even if we were told they had it (phoned down and basicly told it was our problem), box too far away from the room to get it so found a plug and plugged it in. This required that I get on my hands and knees and fish the cord out from under the desk. The desk girl did help push our van out of the parking lot in the morning (2 ft. of snow) and shovel but?? Why when we didn't leave till 9:30 am in the morning wasn't the parking lot not plowed. Asked if I had left my cell phone in the room no luck. Knew for sure then that I lost my cell phone while pushing the van out of their driveway. When we went back the next day they had finally plowed that day at about 10:30 am so not much chance of finding my cell phone as it didn't ring. This was also the worst breakfast I have ever had in a motel. No protein other than peanut butter, no eggs, no fruit of any kind, no yogurt not very many choices for a diabetic including no sweetener for your coffee, serves margarine no butter.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple