“No. 1 Indian - Mark” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of the Downham Tandoori

the Downham Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Probably the best indian restaurant in the west norfolk, family run restaurant since 1996. FULLY LICENSED BAR, FULLY AIR CONDITIONED
Marham
“No. 1 Indian - Mark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Being in the Forces I have travelled far and wide; eating in many restaurants and having many take aways. It is safe to say that Indian food is a favourite within our household. Downham Tandoori is by far superior to any of the restaurants I have eaten, their authentic dishes and 1st class service is testament to the cuisine. Having ordered off menu many times, I now fully rely on Sadek as my Indian Food Guru, trusting him fully to satisfy my cravings on each visit. We all have our favourite dishes, but why have one, when each meal that leaves that kitchen is as good as the last. Will be recommending all I see to eat here.

3 Thank MarkKaberry

London, United Kingdom
“one of the tastiest food ever in this indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been to many indian restaurants, but this Downham Tandoori restaurant seems to be one of the best one.
The service, the staff the atmosphere inside is awesome, and most of all the food Delicious, I would recommend anyone to go there, you wont be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jack a
magdalen, norfolk
“currylicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great meal there at the weekend. Super chicken balti for me, and my two companions also had excellent curries and side dishes. Service, second to none. Some English restaurants could learn a thing or two about politeness, courtesy and speed of service. Reasonable price at just over £40 for the three of us with drinks.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank jeremy p
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have frequented many Indian restaurants in my time and this is simply the best for me. The fare from the Tandoor is absolutely excellent particularly the Tandoori Trout and Roop Chandra. Great atmosphere and friendly service. All round a great place!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank kevsharp
Downham Market, United Kingdom
“Our favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Me and my husband have been regulars over the last 4 years. We always have a great evening. The food is always excellent, the staff very friendly and welcoming and the service second to none. They have an extensive menu and it is really good value for money. If you visit we guarantee you will be hooked like us!

• Visited June 2013