“Excellent, just Excellent”
Review of Arbuckles

Arbuckles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, been so many times I have lost count. The food is cooked to perfection and delicious. It has a lovely atmosphere and the staff are so friendly and polite. Nothing is too much trouble. Cannot recommend it enough. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have just taken my girlfriend to ARBUCKLES for the first time and I have to say the whole experience was excellent. From the food to the staff, especially Wayne our waiter who was not only efficient but entertaining too. The place was heaving, which created a great atmosphere but despite the busyness of the place we didn't have to wait long to get our meal.
Well done John and Maxine, keep it up.
Danny Eves
Downham Market

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Went to Arbuckles for the secong time Sunday 24th March in a party of four. We arrived just a little after 3.30pm. We had tried to book earlier in the day, but were told to just turn up and they would seat us as soon as possible. When we arrived we were taken straight through to a table which was great. Our waiter was Wayne, he was brilliant. He took our drinks order and left us with a puzzle to solve involving some coins. When he came back with the drinks he took our food orders and the left us with another puzzle to solve. The starters arrived and were delicious.I had the chicken wings which were piping hot and very tasty. Another puzzle came in the break between our starters and mains, this one had us foxed. Wayne had to show us the answer before we left. Mains arrived in a timely fashion and again were perfect. I had a burger, which again was very well cooked, and made with good quality meat. I have to admit that the portion size had me beat, which was a shame as I had already picked which dessert I was going to have, but just hadn't got the room to eat it. Ah well, maybe next time. The rest of my party all managed to clear their plates.and said that they had enjoyed their meals. All in all, a great time was had and we couldn't fault the food. Wayne was a star, he was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed. We'll definitely be back

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stopped at Arbuckles on the home yesterday, after driving past so many times I thought we should give it a go. The atmosphere is really relaxed and the food is great, the presidents burger really did taste amazing. Wayne our waiter was very attentive and he seemed happy to be there. Will definitely return again!!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have been to Arbuckles a number of times but never for breakfast, overall an excellent experience. They have a variety of breakfasts to choose from at a reasonable price. The waitress was very helpful, when I wanted to substitute one of the items as I didn't like it, she checked with the chef and let me choose what I wanted in its place.
It wasn't busy on the a weekday when we went, but service was good, couldn't fault a thing, I think we wll be returning again soon!