We had a wonderfull stay at Cerro Guido during our winter holidays. What a splendid scenery ! The staff was very helpfull and really cared. The estancia is still working and we had the pleasure to visit the sheep shearing shed just before the work started. We recommend to take a horse tour, even if you never tried it before (but not a full day for inexperienced bottoms) ! This is a great way to see the plaines and connect with the environment. Our guide picked a small emuchick and the kids were absolutely smitten about it. There is a good winelist too ! Thumbs up for this estancia !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estancia Cerro Guido (Hotel Cerro Guido) - Torres del Paine - Chile Located on the edge of Torres del Paine National Park, Estancia Cerro Guido has a wonderful view of the National Park, the Paine Massif and the mythical Sierra Baguales, invites you to come and visit these imposing landscapes and, through the culture and traditions, experience the way of life in Chilean Patagonia. Accomodation, Lamb Barbecue, Horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Estancia Cerro Guido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia (Lodge) Cerro Guido Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Estancia Cerro Guido Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile