This was the highlight accommodation in Patagonia. I was on a week-long horseback riding trip -- tough country and sometimes windy or rainy days -- and the fireplace in the room was most welcome for sore muscles and tired people. The grounds were extensive -- it's much larger than a B&B but had the same kind of feel to it, with very comfortable and soft beds and beautiful rooms. The views from the ranch were incredible. The food was tasy. We were also given a tour of the ranch, including its giant sheep sheering facility. It was a fun place to be and I am sorry we were there for only one night. I'd highly recommend this as your base for exploration. It is on the more expensive end -- but you get what you pay for -- and if you've come all this way, you may as well splurge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estancia Cerro Guido (Hotel Cerro Guido) - Torres del Paine - Chile Located on the edge of Torres del Paine National Park, Estancia Cerro Guido has a wonderful view of the National Park, the Paine Massif and the mythical Sierra Baguales, invites you to come and visit these imposing landscapes and, through the culture and traditions, experience the way of life in Chilean Patagonia. Accomodation, Lamb Barbecue, Horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Estancia Cerro Guido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia (Lodge) Cerro Guido Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Estancia Cerro Guido Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile