This is a nice hotel on Lago Grey. The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. We only spent 1 night at this location as we move on in Torres del Paine. The accommodation was part of a hiking trip booked through NatGeo. My guess is that it is a good value for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful place surrounded by lakes,rivers,forest, mountains and a stunning glacier.Hotel Lago Grey is the perfect place to discover the amazing landscape of Chilean Patagonia. Hotel Lago Grey excels their new 30 superior rooms with view to the lake along with confortable facilities, a professional staff and the amazing navigation to the main wall of Glacier Grey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Lago Grey Hosteria and Navegacion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Lago Grey Hosteria And Navegacion Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile