The journey to get to Torres del Paine is worth every minute, and the Ecocamp has a perfect spot with picture postcard view of 2 of the 'Torres'. The Eco-friendly domes are comfortable and cosy, and the guides obviously love their jobs, and their enthusiasm for the national park is infectious. They are helpful and knowledgeable in the history, flora and fauna of the park. We did the safari trip so returned to the camp each night after our treks. We did treks to the base of the Torres, trip to Grey Glacier, and a fauna trail, all of which we could recommend as great days out. The communal dining was a good way of catching up with people who had been on different trips. The dinners were good, not great, but we weren't expecting fine dining, so this did not have a negative impact on our stay. At night the sky was lit up by stars, and we lay on the sun loungers in the grounds to watch the satellites and shooting stars. An experience we will not forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EcoCamp is situated in the very heart of Torres del Paine National Park and provides the region’s first fully sustainable accommodation, complete with green technology. You enjoy guided treks and wildlife excursions by day and share evening meals with new friends, before falling asleep gazing up at the star-filled sky through your dome ceiling. Wake up in the middle of the Patagonian wilderness in a cozy geodesic dome, with a panoramic view of the majestic Torres del Paine, ready to pick up the hiking trail!EcoCamp Patagonia is a tribute to Kaweskar dwellings and way of life. The basic premise in designing the EcoCamp was to maintain the nomadic spirit of Patagonia’s ancient inhabitants. EcoCamp Patagonia is the 1st sustainable accommodation south of the Amazon, and the only one of its kind in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Ecocamp Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile