The camp was a lovely place to stay. The food was great most of the time. The service could be improved a bit as it is mainly run by twenty something's and could benefit with senior management ensuring standards are kept up to scratch. Messy toilets and lack of available food for boxed lunches were among a few things that could be improved.
If booking a 7 day hike with cascada adventure it is worth knowing that the average age of people on these tours are between 50-60s and the guides pace is too cater to the slower hikers. If you are young and fit I would book elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EcoCamp is situated in the very heart of Torres del Paine National Park and provides the region’s first fully sustainable accommodation, complete with green technology. You enjoy guided treks and wildlife excursions by day and share evening meals with new friends, before falling asleep gazing up at the star-filled sky through your dome ceiling. Wake up in the middle of the Patagonian wilderness in a cozy geodesic dome, with a panoramic view of the majestic Torres del Paine, ready to pick up the hiking trail!EcoCamp Patagonia is a tribute to Kaweskar dwellings and way of life. The basic premise in designing the EcoCamp was to maintain the nomadic spirit of Patagonia’s ancient inhabitants. EcoCamp Patagonia is the 1st sustainable accommodation south of the Amazon, and the only one of its kind in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Ecocamp Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile