We recently completed the 7-day W trek and have so many wonderful memories. We had kind, helpful, gregarious guides. Our group was fantastic and equally enthusiastic about the trip. The food was plentiful and we were never hungry. At EcoCamp the food was delicious, different each night, and accessible to many dietary choices. Lunches were easy to compile from a table of fixings, and snacks were alway available. The accommodations at EcoCamp were definitely on the glamorous side of "glamping." We stayed in the superior dome and were pleased with the choice to have heat. Definitely worth it. Our one complaint was the wafting scents from the toilet. We were not sure if it was the end of the season or if the vents weren't working properly, but at times it was uncomfortably smelly. Otherwise, we were warm, cozy with hot showers and plenty of room. We cannot say enough about how wonderful this trip was-well organized from start to finish, beautiful scenery, wonderful people and an unforgettable experience. Do it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EcoCamp is situated in the very heart of Torres del Paine National Park and provides the region’s first fully sustainable accommodation, complete with green technology. You enjoy guided treks and wildlife excursions by day and share evening meals with new friends, before falling asleep gazing up at the star-filled sky through your dome ceiling. Wake up in the middle of the Patagonian wilderness in a cozy geodesic dome, with a panoramic view of the majestic Torres del Paine, ready to pick up the hiking trail!EcoCamp Patagonia is a tribute to Kaweskar dwellings and way of life. The basic premise in designing the EcoCamp was to maintain the nomadic spirit of Patagonia’s ancient inhabitants. EcoCamp Patagonia is the 1st sustainable accommodation south of the Amazon, and the only one of its kind in Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Ecocamp Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecocamp Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Ecocamp Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile