We had a ball staying 2 nights in these cozy & comfortable cabins. The first morning we woke to the most amazing view of horses grazing 3' from our deck, the river, the sunrise on the mountains, and a double rainbow! This property is just outside the south entrance of Torres del Paine. It was a little over our budget at $159 per night, but figured if this cabin was in Montana or Colorado, it would have been twice that. The manager spoke excellent English and was very helpful planning our hikes.
Stop in Puerto Natales to buy your groceries and then drive to the park, take shorter road to the south entrance to the park. You will still have to drive over 1 hour to the start of the 18km tower hike. Also don't miss Lago Grey, a quick 1 hour hike near the south entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodging service in Ccabins for four and six people, Cabins with two and one bathroom, parking for vehicles available . Service Availability: all the year ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Lago Tyndall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lago Tyndall Hosteria Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Hotel Lago Tyndall Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile