Avoid using this company. They cancelled my visit in December and I have since spent 4 months trying to arrange for a refund via email. I went to their office the day after cancellation and they refused to refund me there and said they could only transfer the money into my account. Now I have left the country they just tell me over email they sent refund but still see nothing in my account. It is impossible to deal with them and they refuse to get their bank to try again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lake Pehoe, Refugio Vertice Paine Grande features an amazing view over the mountains. It is the starting point for the hiking trail towards Glacier Grey, French Valley and it is part of the W Trail. The only way to get to Paine Grande is navigating accross the lake or hiking the trails. It features shared bedrooms (only bunk beds). Restrooms feature hot water showers with a push-button system to save water. Paine Grande features a cafeteria (daily fixed menus), a minimarket (groceries and souvenirs) and a bar overlooking the lake and mountains. Important: The shelter does not feature a central heating system. Only 2 resting areas feature wooden stoves (only for guests). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Refugio Vertice Paine Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paine Grande Mountain Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Refugio Vertice Paine Grande Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile