We stayed here in January and really enjoyed our stay. We were on the all inclusive package and made full use of it. Some of our group did the walk up to The Towers, some of us went riding, we also did 2 other trips and would strongly recommend the all day Paine trip with the boat trip to the Grey glacier although we had to wait rather a long time for the boat!! It is not to be missed. Excellent guides on all our trips, The food was buffet style in the dining room for breakfast and evening meal which was good but not excellent. Lunch is excellent and if possible shouldn't be missed. It is so much easier when you don't have to worry about paying for food and drink and we found all the staff very friendly and very happy in their work. The room was very nice and the bed comfortable. A wonderful sight is in the evening and first thing in the morning when they round up the horses which have been roaming free overnight and they gallop across in front of the hotel, A fantastic sight. There is an air of informality which suited us personally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park.With 84 room we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options.In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival.We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile