Las Torres does not really have to deliver to the level in which they do. But they do deliver even with price on the high side. But your other options are pretty much limited to camping or some "lodge" outside the park or busing in for several hour each way from Puerto Natales. Prices are on the high side but I didnt see this as gouging. Over our 4 night stay we found the "all inclusive" option worthwhile as the a la carte pricing was on the high side. As others have noted the hotel "excursions" are pushed at you ... again not such a problem if you are on the all inclusive option. While the excursions might be sold like time shares the excursions themselves are enjoyable and the guides are fun and knowledgeable. There is no obligation to participate you are free to explore the park on your own. Speaking Spanish does help all around Patagonia. The staff is great. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park. With 74 rooms we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options. In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival. We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile