For a national park in the middle of nowhere, this was a great hotel. Lodging was clean and adequate, and the food was great. Torres Del Paine park offers 700 square miles of spectacular views, hiking trails, and wildlife. The hotel staff was helpful, and the central room offers a spectacular bar/seating area to relax in. Buffet breakfasts and dinners are offered which have a wide variety of well prepared food from which to choose. As a respite from a day of hiking and sightseeing in the park, this hotel is a welcome site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park. With 74 rooms we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options. In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival. We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile