A wonderful experience at Las Torres Patagonia! A real horse property, and a former sheep ranch. The food is good, but not outstanding; the bar/lounge is open and roomy; the accommodations are very rustic but comfortable. You need only to look out your room window and see horses looking back at you, a dog and a fox circling one another in a game of "who's boss here." Great location! What a joy to stay at Las Torres away from the big cities!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park. With 74 rooms we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options. In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival. We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile