Choosing where to stay in this national park is a real problem. It is huge and travel times are quite long from one area of the park to others. We chose this hotel because of the convenience factor. Close to the start of the walk to the base of the towers as well as other scenic options. The other helpful service is the very good van transfers to and from El Calafate and Punta Arenas. These worked very well for us and made accessing the park easy. Our room was very comfortable with a king bed and good bathroom - although the shower is just average with water pressure a bit poor. We took the all inclusive program. While this is expensive, if you wish to really see the park it is probably reasonable value for money. Make sure you insist on doing the excursions you really want. Weather also plays a part in what is offered each day. If you don't do plenty of excursions you could be left feeling that this hotel was poor value. The guides for all our walks/excursions were excellent. Likewise our lovely professional drivers and the very comfortable vans used for all excursions and transfers. Meals were generally good with plenty of options, although sometimes we felt that the buffet was not what we wanted after a long day out. Perhaps an a-la-carte option at night might be nice. Our only other gripe was the way the restaurant was run. Bills were presented each evening ( and at lunch if you ate in) with the sole purpose of extracting a tip from you, even though we had the all included option. I feel that this took the gloss of the all included option. All in should be all in. Otherwise, the hotel was a good choice to visit and enjoy this spectacular park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park. With 74 rooms we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options. In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival. We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile