We were guests of Las Torres Patagonia in Feb 2012, and loved every minute! Every one of the staff was very friendly and helpful, from the first person to greet at upon our arrival, to the person who carried our luggage to the car and waved us good-bye upon our departure. It was the perfect place for my husband and me. He enjoyed the more active expeditions with the extremely good guides. I preferred to take more leisurely walks while enjoying the amazing beauty that surrounds the hotel. I have just finished organizing my 500 photos that I took over our 4 day stay! It is a photographer's Paradise! Flora, fauna, scenery, wildlife! WOW! It was fantastic!
The rooms were clean and bright and with a view of the magnificent mountain. The food was exceptional, and the wait staff very accommodating.
All and all it was a fabulous place to stay, and we highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park.With 84 room we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options.In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival.We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile