I stayed 7 nights in a superior "Cipres" room with a mountain view. The room was very quiet and comfortable with a view of Almirante. The staff was willing to do anything possible to make the guests' stay a success. The guides were charming young people mostly from the Punta Arenas area, who spoke excellent English and were well informed about the park. My trip was all-inclusive, and I took a number of excursions, both full and half days. Some of them were quite challenging. I was impressed by the friendly attitude of the employees. This is not a super luxury hotel, which I would find a bit bizarre in this wild setting, but had plenty of comfort and a great setting. I found the the meals were a bit uneven on some days, but wine (Carmenere) and nice waiters never let me down. Lunch in the dining room is especially good, very few guests and cooked to order--not a buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Las Torres is located in the heart of the National Park at the foot of the main tourist attraction, Las Torres del Paine and the starting point of the main trails of the park. With 74 rooms we offer All Inclusive Packages as well as bed & breakfast options. In any case, we are very flexible, with no fixed dates or days of arrival. We do have daily tour options to the main attractions of the park, as well as a nice restaurant with local cuisine options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Las Torres Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Del Paine
- Las Torres Patagonia Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile