We visited the hotel after 2 weeks traveling around Bariloche, Ushuaia and Calafate. The gorgeous trip ended in this hotel which was the cherry on the cake. What an extraordinary location. We were lucky with the weather and were able to do several incredible hikes and even rode horses. It's super windy but it adds to the fun. The tour guides (Gino, Thomas, Camila...) are AMAZING, the rooms cozy with incredible views, the food, spectacular, the best duck I ever had. Also had sorbet of my favorite food, cheremoya, i died and went to heaven. everything about it is just perfect. I know, it's expensive but what do you work so hard for?. Treat yourself and go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodge is located right in the heart of the extraordinary Torres del Paine National Park in southern Patagonia. The diverse and untouched landscapes of this area led UNESCO to declare it a biosphere reserve.Our Patagonia hotel lodge opened in 1993 on the banks of the Salto Chico waterfall. It affords an excellent view of the unique Paine Massif and two of the three impressive torres, or towers, which give the park its name.The lodge has 49 rooms and a variety of inviting spaces. Situated on a 3-hectare (7.4-Acre) site, the design borrows certain organic forms from the landscape itself, adapting to it with simple elegance. It was designed to create a dialogue with its environment, putting human beings in touch with the sublimity of their surroundings.For travellers, the lodge provides the welcome surprise of comfort in a remote area. Nonetheless, you are not isolated from nature, but rather placed "within" it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your explora Patagonia - All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Explora Patagonia Hotel Salto Chico
- Explora Patagonia Torres Del Paine
- Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile