This a good option for lodging in Torres del Paine and also affordable. We had lodging including breakfast, lunch box and diner. Food was okay especially considering it is basicly just a hostel. Service can be better because there is too few staff. Rooms with good beds and lockers for your luggage (don't forget to bring your own padlock). Good and clean toilets and showers. Nice bar and lounge rooms with wood furnaces to keep you warm. We were there in November and it wasn't very busy but the restaurant may be a little too small and there may too few showers and toilets when it is crowded in the peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refugio Torre Central is located in "las Torres" sector, at the beginning of the W trek, you may access from Laguna Amarga (entrance to the park), taking the shuttles from this point to las torres. Next to Torre Central there is Torre Norte Refugio (for 60 people is the first FS refugio built in the 90´s), where guests must make their check in and have their meals at Refugio Torre Central.Torre Central is a very well equipped Refugio for 60 people, with Shop, Restaurant, Bar, shared rooms for 6, shared bathrooms and central heating.We are an eco friendly company so we do not have high demand devices; here we have a diesel engine to produce energy that we save in our batteries system, we invite you to help us to take care of it. Useful info: bring sandals for showers, towel (rental available).For tax exemption, do not forget to bring your passport, immigration card given when enter to Chile and foreign currency (tax exemption not available for camping guests) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Refugio Torre Central-Torres del Paine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refugio Torre Central-Torres Del Paine Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Refugio Torre Central-Torres Del Paine Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile