All reviews punta arenas national park lamb chilli central heating other guests picnic lunch puerto natales wind and rain great food and wine great days hot soup amazing experience hour drive hot water daily excursions stayed nights
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Patagonia Camp was a happy accident. We had other reservations in Torres del Paine but we were very travel weary and couldn’t find the cabin we reserved. One look at the luxury yurts of Patagonia Camp and we stayed put. Excellent accommodations, breathtaking scenery and incredible hospitality by the staff! They have all inclusive options or B&B. The hiking excursion we took with them in the park was outstanding. Our son ran the Patagonia International Marathon and the Camp staff was so accommodating not only providing transportation for the runners but also spectators complete with complimentary lunches. We didn’t want to leave! Exotic, peaceful and surrounded by nature. This place will be a highlight of your trip!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I truly enjoyed staying at Patagonia Camp. I had never heard of glamping and def. not into camping but PC really took me out of my element and my comfort zone to enjoy the outdoors. The staff was extremely patient and comforting, I even kayaked! Ran las pampas and walked across the Park. Made some Guanaco friends on the way.
The installations did not miss anything, very comfortable. Like I was staying at a proper hotel. A little secret I discovered, the Yurts by the lobby get internet access! But don't get stuck on your phone, disconnect. I did and it was well worth it.

Room Tip: front yurts have the best views but I enjoyed my internet in the yurts in the back
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank gooserivas
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Went there with several couples. The concept is spectacular - activities , good food , super cool staff and original sleeping facilities ( “yurts”). The place is located in a setting that invites to relax. Patagonia rocks !!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jorgewelch
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Well worth the long trip to Patagonia Camp. The yurts were great, lots of details thought of and had a lovely view over the lake. The staff were all amazing , sylvan and her team look after us very well in the restaurant and bar . Food extremely nice and a good choice. The knowledge of the guides on the trips was excellent, special mention to Fabian who kept me going after tired legs on the French Valley trip having walked Lazo Webber the day before. I can’t recommend Patagonia Camp highly enough, would love to return.thanks again everyone

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lolly128
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

After several attempts we could finally get one yurt. This “luxury tents” are cozy, adequately heated and fully equipped . All of them overlook the lake Toro and the Paine horns can be visible in clear days. The room and the bathroom within, are neat and clean. There is a small terrace surrounding the yurt, where you can have a drink, or snack. They do not have room service, but they will provide a light meal you can take into the room yourself, at your demand.
Breakfast is tasty, abundant and very well served at the dining room. You can choose whether to have an all inclusive stay or just breakfast regime. We had just breakfast booked, and we would have some light meal at night which we paid separately. The resort is located outside the National Park, but only a few kilometers away from it. To reach it, you are offered transfer from Punta Arenas and there are visits included in the all inclusive stay. You may also get there by your own vehicle as roads are accesible and in good condition.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple