Thank you to everyone at Patagonia Camp for making our stay so enjoyable. The yurts were truly sumptuous with spectacular views. We really enjoyed the excursions. Although direct access to the park was blocked and we had to take the long way round, we were rewarded by some memorable wildlife sightings along the road. We saw condors, foxes, buzzard eagles, caracara, rheas and (most memorably) a whole colony of armadillos. Carlos and Ivan, our guide and driver, were helpful and enthusiastic. Once again many thanks - it has been the highlight of our holiday so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the Shore of Toro Lake in a region of extraordinary beauty, Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America with a chic collection of glamorous Yurts. The camp's 18 impeccable and spacious Yurts are comfortable and stylishly furnished, equipped with central heating, ensuite bathrooms and even views of the stars through a central window in the roof. Activities include kayaking, fishing, scenic tours, hiking and trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park, recently named The 8th Wonder of the World, only 15 kilometers away. The restaurant offers a variety of typical Patagonian food with a gourmet touch, such as King Crab, Patagonian Lamb, Austral Salmon and more! Patagonia Camp is a unique nature experience and a truly different and new concept of accommodation in a close contact with the natural environment and with great comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile