Patagonia Camp was the most unique luxurious experience that I have ever had. I only stayed one night, as I had pre-planned to do the "W" during the next couple days, but if I hadn't been on such a tight schedule, then I would have LOVED to stay another couple nights (or weeks).
PC is truly amazing/romantic/surreal/incredible/dreamlike. Yerts on the hiillside, overlooking the water and the mountains; luxurious in every sense of the word; friendly & informative staff; I can't say enough good things about this place.
My only qualm is that it was semi-difficult to navigate to using a map -- there is currently construction occurring from Puerto Natales to Patagonia Camp. The staff at Patagonia Camp sent very detailed instructions on how to drive to the camp -- without this, we may not have made it. Also, if possible, then I recommend driving to the camp during the daylight -- beware of potholes & animals (rabbits, etc.) on the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the Shore of Toro Lake in a region of extraordinary beauty, Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America with a chic collection of glamorous Yurts. The camp's 18 impeccable and spacious Yurts are comfortable and stylishly furnished, equipped with central heating, ensuite bathrooms and even views of the stars through a central window in the roof. Activities include kayaking, fishing, scenic tours, hiking and trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park, recently named The 8th Wonder of the World, only 15 kilometers away. The restaurant offers a variety of typical Patagonian food with a gourmet touch, such as King Crab, Patagonian Lamb, Austral Salmon and more! Patagonia Camp is a unique nature experience and a truly different and new concept of accommodation in a close contact with the natural environment and with great comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile