Exceeded our expectations. Fantastic views. Outside of the National Park, which makes it quiet. Every single aspect of this resort is wonderful. Food excellent, including vegetarian options. Wonderful wine. Accomodations exceptional. Wish we could have stayed longer. The recent forest fires limited our hiking options, but the guides still found plenty for us to see and experience. Highly recommend this for travellers interested in getting out of the box resort experience yet feeling well cared for. Given the changeability of the weather, we felt grateful to have a warm and clean place to come home to every evening. Lunches provided with wonderful soups, sandwiches, salads. Dinners were fantastic and desserts, well, exceptional. Wait staff very attentive. Being in this type of environment allows a better connection with nature, than when staying in a traditional type of resort. Don't want to hear ran falling on your canvas ceiling or feel the wind pushing against your yurt? Stay in a different lodge. Want a unique, luxury, outdoor experience without having to stay in a refuge or pitch your tent? The opportunity to closely connect with fellow travelers? This is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the Shore of Toro Lake in a region of extraordinary beauty, Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America with a chic collection of glamorous Yurts. The camp's 18 impeccable and spacious Yurts are comfortable and stylishly furnished, equipped with central heating, ensuite bathrooms and even views of the stars through a central window in the roof. Activities include kayaking, fishing, scenic tours, hiking and trekking in the Torres del Paine National Park, recently named The 8th Wonder of the World, only 15 kilometers away. The restaurant offers a variety of typical Patagonian food with a gourmet touch, such as King Crab, Patagonian Lamb, Austral Salmon and more! Patagonia Camp is a unique nature experience and a truly different and new concept of accommodation in a close contact with the natural environment and with great comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile