Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Opened only for a year - simple, clean, secure and comfortable. There is a swimming pool that I had no time to use but looked nice and well maintained. No blind curtains in bedroom but that was not really a big problem. No safe. WIFI available

Room tip: Small size hotel and considering the overall town's offering, I can bet this is the best deal and its clean.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2012

A friend of a friend owns this place and offered to show it to me the other day. I was knocked over by the place. Small but beautiful. Only a year old the place is spotless and the building materials to my untrained eye seemed first class.
The swimming pool looked awesome.
I was quoted $60 for a standard and $90 for the VIP. (I have included photos)
WIFI included and breakfast (the restaurant looked nice).
This will be the place I say when I return.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Beautiful hotel and pristine. Tranquil ambience and pretty pool. Friendly, helpful staff. Airport transfer available. Great location for whole of Pakse. Stayed at beginning and end of our week in Laos.

Room tip: Try to get a room on the ground floor facing the pool.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We stayed here for two out of a three night stay in Pakse. After looking around at several hotels, we chose this hotel because it was clearly was the best in Pakse.

Pros: good value considering the large airy rooms and clean bathroom. Because the hotel wasn't full, it was like having a personal pool. On the edge of the downtown core, so a short walk to any restaurant or the very large mini-mart.

Cons: breakfast was so-so. We were sick so had to stay in the hotel - the wifi was poor and the TV definitely kept cutting out which was a shame. We experienced the same at our other hotel and suspect this is a Pakse and not a hotel issue.

Room tip: Show up to choose your room that overlooks the pool.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed in the Athena before and after our trip to Don Det and we enjoyed it very much. The room, the bath and the pool are totaly clean. The staff is so friendly and the location is perfect (the best restaurants are just a walk away and busstation and airport you reach in minutes by car)
From our point of view it is the best place to stay in Pakse, you realy get for what you pay for!!
btw, the manger speeks perfect german

Date of stay: November 2012