“Cosy”

Liten Krog
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Are
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: It is in Are square, ski resort/town.
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Nice and cosy little place, very charming. The food was good as the very friendly service. Selection was a bit scarce but again the quality of what was served was very good.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had asked at the Hotel to recomened a place were to have a good meal, and they recomeneded the Liten Krog so we booked a table. The food was excellent and although it was packed so was the service. Would highly recomened the place.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

A small and very friendly restaurant with great food. Our table had the plank steak (today's special) and three different pizzas and it was all very good. You might finish a pizza on your own if you're really hungry, otherwise I'd suggest two for three people. Also small tables for outdoor seating.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've been there with my kids, an evening of the week, the service was perfect, the owner is a very nice lady who have a good humor, the restaurant is cosy, the pizzas very good...

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Small cozy and from what I assumed was a family driven restaurant in the center of Åre. A very nice selection of food with excellent flavours. We have eaten there twice and were never dissappointed. During our first dinner I had asked the waitress what she recommended. She recommended the lammracks, which i tried. Those babies were so succulant that my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Would definitely recommend trying this cozy little restaurant when visiting Åre. It would be a good idea to book in advance since they have limited seating.

PS I also saw the pizzas, they looked good but didn't try them maybe next time DS