“Surprisingly Good!”

Rengit Coffee
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This coffee cafe is worth your visit. I tried the one in the town centre and service was good. Parking space is hard to find during the day but hey, come night and the surrounding shops are closed, there's no problem with parking at all. The coffee is very good. Try the Special, with its unique blend of coffee beans. At RM3.90 a cup, the flavour and aroma will convince you that this cafe is worth making a return visit. Besides coffee, there are daily 3-course meal specials comprising a main meal, a drink (coffee included in the choices) and dessert. I didn't try the food so I can't comment. The restaurant's name is Rengit Coffee, not Rengit Restaurant. So, go for their speciality. You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Not impressive”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My friend highly recommended this place so we tried it. I think there are much better coffee elsewhere...

I tried their Danga Special. It smells nice but has little taste. There is a wide variety of food on the menu. We ordered several items but nothing impressive.

Malaysia
“Rengit coffee Batu Pahat Mall---Extremely poor service!!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

28 February 2014, the time near around 1:00pm. My family and I go to Rengit-Batu Pahat Mall to enjoy the lunch. My father had an orders about chicken rice. While we all finished our lunch,my father 's orders haven't come yet. In the time, my father had asked waiters three times, but they all told my father that they are preparing. Ok! Fine,we decide continue to waiting the orders. After 30 mininutes ago, my father felt angry about the such service and he go the cashier counter to asking the cashier about his orders. The cashier asking a waiter go to the kitchen to check about the orders. The waiter come out and told us that the kitchen haven't to make the orders yet. We were feel so angry about the waiters's bad attitude and deceive customers. They have been called us to waiting, but they didn't make our orders. The customers who come late than us also finished their lunch already. The main point is the restaurant didn't provided the Suggestion Box to customer. Hoping the restaurant 's management will mention this accident, and review of the quality of staff and service attitude.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank 难忘的芭东休闲之旅
Paris
“The best in Batu Pahut!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Good looking nice place with good coffee in Batu Pahut.
The price is very interesting compare to Coffee Bean or Starbucks elsewhere...

Alor Setar, Malaysia
“Local Cheap Coffee at it's Best”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

A new thing for me. Wasn't here when I was staying in BP about 8 years ago. Stopped by revisiting old places and decided to give it a shot. A wonderful place that gives an alternative to the much popular Old Town White Coffee franchise. If you're into genuine local coffee with a touch of average class, then you should get yourself here for a hot cup of caffeine - that is if you find that local coffee shops aren't your cup of tea.

Please be reminded that Rengit is not the only place in BP selling original local coffee as there are many other hidden gems in and about town offering it too! =)

• Visited January 2014