“Must come !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of P.a.t.h.

P.a.t.h.
Ranked #16 of 152 Restaurants in Sungai Petani
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A restaurant+cafe to season your ordinary life.
“Must come !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Warm and cozy place to have family/ friend gathering. Good foods, must try the fruits tea, chicken karage, green tea latte and tiramisu. The rest, pls explore yourselves ;)

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Choon Tak H
cultureka, Manager at P.a.t.h., responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you!! For coming again and again!!
We hope to grow year after year, together with your little princess:)

“Great date night in this wonderful cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had this surprise date night yesterday and my partner brought me to this small little cafe which I don't know existed in this small little town! The interior was creatively designed with modern woodwork and I really must say I love the set meals! We had the Teriyaki Salmon with Rice meal and also Hamburger Steak meal which was both in an affordable price. The place was quiet on the day we went there, so it was just perfect for our date night!

Oh by the way, I have to recommend their pork meatballs. SUPERB! :)
I also tried the pumpkin cake which was special in terms of texture and taste. Their mushroom soup is also very creamy and I guess homemade too?

Loved their service and the overall ambience of the cafe. I saw that there are bookshelves filled with books and boardgames too. I think it will be nice to laze around for an afternoon tea too, reading their collection of books and stuff. Will definitely return again!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank PuiYeng
cultureka, Manager at P.a.t.h., responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Hi, thank you for coming and reviewing p.a.t.h. As you have noticed, our mushroom soup is homemade; so do our desserts and meatballs. And we are very happy too to learn that you like them:)

Hope to see you again in the near future. Meanwhile we will keep on upgrading ourselves to serve better and better. Thank you!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“P.a.t.h. My memories place to met up my old friends ( ^ ^ )/■”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Been here the very 1st time recommended by my friend, we here for a small gathering, nice ambient, kind of unique and relax design. Only negative comment is the air cond is not cold enough.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Hoo C
cultureka, Manager at P.a.t.h., responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Hi, thank you very much for the review!

The air cond, yes, that's one of our concern too. We set the current temperature hoping that customers having long hours here at p.a.t.h. will not feel too cold. But as you can see, this is very subjective and sometime we got similar feedback too. We hope to find a better solution (getting extra unit, etc.) but meanwhile, appreciate your direct response on the spot next time so we can set it cooler straight away:)

Hope to serving you again in the near future. Thank you!!