Weve been here many times before since 2006 till 2012 and it's brilliant everyone who says the hotel is rubbish has lost the mind it's brilliant and right next to the sea the rooms are spotless and the staff are nice the sun beds are comfy and in the sun the pools brilliant and so is the food I recommend you try the Hot Feta if you like spicy foods and feta cheese. All the food is fresh and the new bar they opened in 2012 is just brilliant its also by the sea and its called Madness. rafaela, Rita and Themis daughter is nice and my daughter always playes with her every time we come, we may not be able to come back since Thomas cook have stopped doing flights to get there which is a shame and a VERY big disappointment they do not charge you at ALL. They havE specials on nearly everyday which is delicious. The have karaoke I think and it's very funny and they do a barbecue once a week I recommend that you go it's brilliant. The resteraunts around the town are nice. And if the hotel smells fishy it's the fish resteraunt just down the road that smells. so if you're going to Greece stay here but you have to get a double flight. Please stay here so the owners can keep their hotel it's absolutely amazing
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece