So 2nd visit to Aeollos after a fabulous holiday last year (see previous review).
We had to book separate flight and accommodation direct because Thomson in their wisdom have pulled out from Pefkohori.
This meant that there were no British guests while we were there but no matter.
Themi and Rita the owners are as wonderful as ever, they really cannot do enough for you.
The staff at the hotel and at Madness bar (also owned by Themi and Rita) are just wonderful.
The quality of service is superb but more than that, their happy smiles, sense of fun and friendliness just make everything special. Ioanna, Sandra, Sandy, Rafaella and the other young lady who's name escapes me, thank you all so much.
I could go on and on.
Thomson, you really should go back to Pefkohori and get Aeollos back on your list. It is an absolute gem and you are missing out because many people want to go back as we did.
That aside it really is worth the effort to go, I promise.
If you fly with Thomson you can book their coach transfer (25euros each return) to Hanioti which is only 3 or 4 kilometers from Pefkohori and get a taxi from there.
I repeat the title of my previous review "JUST GO !!!!!!!!!"
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece