These apartments are like an oasis in a desert of hussle and bussle.
The apartments themselves are excellent with wonderful rooms and great staff. The pool is just the right size and the food is adequate. There is even some basi evening entertainment which is quite fun. It is also within 100 yards of a pleasent sandy beach, if you can get on it.
We were there in June and the whole of Serbia and some of Russia with a smattering of bulgaria were all there. The place was packed and although we were under the impression Pefkohori was a small resort we were completely wrong as it has many, many large appartment blocks dozens of restaurants.
Also, our little Haven of a hotel/appartment was vertualy the only place were there were any English people as we were surrounded by Eastern Block personel once outside the beautiful Garden and Pool area.
If you are happy to spend most of your time within the small appartment gardens, and only venture out at night (Still buzzing) for your meal, then this is the place for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Aeollos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Aeollos Apartments Halkidiki
- Aeollos Apartments Hotel Halkidiki
- Hotel Aeollos Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece