Stayed for a week at the Anna Maria. Rooms and service were very basic and a bit outdated but you get what you pay for. The bar and pool area was nice but as previous reviews have noted these areas were taken over by the owners extended family most afternoons so it did not feel comfortable to sit and relax. Not much of a view from our room and very noisy as we were close to the bar area which made sleeping impossible. The hotel was convenient for the resort but quite a stroll to the beach. We did have a good holiday but if we went back would not stay at the Anna Maria again mainly because we were made to feel in the way of the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anna Hotel (Former Anna Maria hotel)is built with great attention to detail Greek architecture and it is totaly renovated 2015. The hotel with its lovely gardens and swimming pool located close to the beach and the famous night life of Pefkohori. Two hotelier and his familie will make sure that you enjoy your holiday in every way. The well maintained gardens and pools will let you relax and enjoy your Holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Maria Apartments Hotel Pefkohori
- Anna Hotel Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece