“Wonderful Experience for the Everyone”

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My kids were thrilled, got to experience the dolphins and the lobster lunch as part of the Catamaran excursion. It was a great day.

I was concerned that the 'tourists' were not listening to the directions of the handlers. In the waiver that we signed at the beginning of the tour they mentioned that anyone visibly intoxicated would not be permitted to interact with the dolphins, however, a number of people in our group were noticably drunk and did not follow instructions. Their behaviour was disrespectful to both the handlers and the dolphins.

I did have some concerns becuase the noses of the dolphins were so battered. I know this happens in the wild as well, however another reviewer also voiced the same concern.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,323)
All reviews
in 119 reviews
"pet"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Excellent trip however dolphins noses are worn from over touching human skin. Clouding in the eyes of the dolphins which could be age or poor water conditions. PETA or someone please go check. These dolphins appear overworked and slaves to tourism. Everyone was nice but I I have concerns over the safety and well being of the mammals.

8  Thank Seethaler
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This experience was great! I would recommend to anyone. We had to wear life jackets, so very secure.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Spent an hour in a group with one dolphin, great experience. Recommend to visit dolphins, especially if travelling with children!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We did the Catamaran tour this year and had the interaction with the dolphins, so much fun and it was so nice to see the same dolphins and the same instructors as last year.

I got the chance to swim with the dolphins in October 2012 during our Honeymoon.

WOW!!! What a feeling. I was like a little kid. We got to swim with Cacho and Yosbani was the instructor, he was such a nice guy. He explained everything about the dolphin, how old he was, how big, what he could do and not do. He showed us tricks to do with Cacho.

We go to spend some extra time with them and got a CD FULL of pictures, it was awesome.
It was always a dream of mine to swim with the dolphins and they made it come true!

I would totally recommend the Swimming with the Dolphins and the Catamaran Tour.

1  Thank Clara V