“Check one off my bucket list!”

Reviewed September 16, 2013

What a beautiful experience I was smiling like a child throughout! Well over an hour interaction with dancing and being pickup by the dolphin! And the cost of 75 pesos can't be beat! A definite to do while in Cayo Santa Maria!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

me and my wife had our first experience interacting with dolphins here and it was fantastic,it cost us 75 pesos each which was well worth it as we had a good 40 minutes with them singing,dancing,kissing ,and ultimately swimming with them a truly unforgettable experience and one i would definately recommennd

1  Thank james k
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and our son had a opportunity to interact with dolphins during the catamaran trip. It was well organized and fun to watch it. One thing missing... swimming with the dolphins what we had experience in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

1  Thank zabaCanada
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Overpriced for the experience BUT if you have kids or have never done it.... I suppose it's something to say you've done it.

1  Thank BC_Sun_Seeker0834
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was best day of our holiday, snorkeling, beaching and dolphin interaction was all wonderful. Catamaran tour was great and lunch was best meal of the week.

1  Thank Gerald S